2013-2017 JO Appendix Items Posted on USAG Website
USA Gymnastics has posted the Appendix Items on their website. The 2013-2017 Code of Points is being printed now and should be shipped soon. Follow this link to access appendix items: http://usagym.org/pages/women/pages/jooptionals.html
|April 26, 2014|
|April 27, 2014|
ATTENTION USA GYMNASTICS INDIANA CLUBS!
Join USA Gymnastics as we support WTHR for the second year in a row at the WTHR Health & Fitness Expo on April 26 and 27 at the Indiana State Fairgrounds!
What we need: YOU! And a staff of 8-10 volunteers to help assist in managing the USA Gymnastics Fitness Zone! Volunteers can be optional gymnasts or Level 6 and above. Should be at least 14 years old and have a background in gymnastics.
When we need you: For a 3 hour time slot on Saturday or Sunday (April 26 and 27). Reply to this email for specific times available.
What you get in return:
- 50 FREE tickets to the WTHR Health + Fitness Expo
- Opportunity to promote your club to all WTHR Health + Fitness attendees (7500+ attended in 2013)
- Marketing collateral (club banners, club tee shirts, club flyers) are allowed to be displayed/worn at your designated table within the USA Gymnastics booth
- Recognition by USA Gymnastics at the WTHR Health + Fitness expo, exposure on our website and via social media
- A set of Life Needs banners for your club
- 1 box of USA Gymnastics Fierce Five medals (25)
This opportunity is available on a first come, first served basis. Must contact Loree Galimore to book your volunteer times.
Director of Club Services
Click here for more information on the event.
Download the Indiana Rules & Policies here.
Download the order form here.
|June 20, 2014|
|June 21, 2014|
|June 22, 2014|
Download (PDF, 104KB)